Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Cycle to the Sun"

I miss placed this video clip over a year ago and thought I lost it for good. Today, I found it, "Yippee!!!" I wanna share with with all you guys.

The Haleakala Hill Climb, or "Cycle to the Sun" as it is commonly known as. Is considered the toughest and steepest paved road bike climb in the world. Considered a "Beyond Category" because of the length and elevation gain involved. You go from sea level to over 10,000 feet in about 34 miles, a fit athlete {(like myself) He-he-he}. can make it in a time span of just over four hours. An elite athlete, a little less than three. The average couch potato? Well, lets just say they should not attempt this one. Hope you find it worth your while. Aloha, Ted.


1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

Wow,
Ted So Cool. Just think you were smiling the whole way. Way to Go Man your Da Bomb!