Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Midweek update 3-11-09

Hey everybody,

What and exciting time! It is only 59 days till the Trans-America. This week saw the return of good riding weather. I've been out there mixing it up. On a ride yesterday, I broke the cable stop on my ultra light road bike. For those of you who don't know, without cable stops, your shifting becomes in operable. You can still ride, but get stuck in one gear. So unless you are on flat ground or going down hill, forget it. I went down to "Take's" and bought the best epoxy glue they had and will test ride it tomorrow to see how it holds out.
In the mean time, I've been fooling around with my movie program, converting DVD footage into a more uploadable WMA file to be inserted on this blog. That way I can post short video clips along with pictures and my daily updates come May 8th.
This is a clip from a while back that I just finished converting. Put on your seat belts, and hold on.

Aloha, Ted.

No comments: