Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi everybody, we are without Internet.

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a few days, but I have not been able to get Internet service for the last couple of days. i am currently at a public library in West Yellowstone, Montana, and only have 30 min. of Internet time. I just wanted you all to know that we are both fine, and that I will continue the updates when I can. I have lots of beautiful pictures and experiences to tell you about. I have typed them in Microsoft Word to be pasted into the blog later on.

Thank you so much for all your support, Aloha, Ted.

1 comment:

Beth Lamb said...

Glad you all are doing well! I imagine you enjoyed the Tetons. They are beautiful! I continue to enjoy your blog. Pat and Virginia are on their way up to Glacier National park having left the transam in Missoula yesterday. I hope you all have safe journeys.

Beth Lamb